Thursday, July 14, 2005

non-sense conversations......

i just spent 40 minutes talking to someone from a government agency talking and blabbing about some things we already discussed in the 3-4 times she called me in the past two weeks.... all i can tell you is that she is a huge pain in the ass...
while talking to her and listening to her "hypothetical" scenarios, i have to stretch my tired arm holding the handset and transfer the handset from my right ear to the left...once in a while, i have to drink water because my throat is dry and my lips parched of explaining to her, repeatedly, the answers to her somewhat never-ending questions.....i hope she heard me kicking under my desk or slamming my desk or throwing my stressballs around my desk.....
and one time, i took a fleeting look in a piece of paper pasted in my computer monitor, in which a Thai saying is written -- "tolerance, patience and understanding are the highest virtues one can develop" ...well, it did not placate my annoyance and irritation, which has risen to the nth level...i had to control myself not to put the handset down and cut her off....
and finally, she said "thank you"...and i thanked her too...but then she added, "i'll just call you if i have other inquiries"....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >(

No comments: